Sids’s Pharmacy is providing FREE COVID-19 tests. This will consist of either be a 15 minute “rapid test” and if needed, an Everlywell rt-PCR test that must be sent to the lab.
The EverlyWell rt-PCR test is approved for anyone 16 years and older and experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have had a known COVID-19 exposure.
Please contact pharmacy for appointment!
Follow 5 simple steps:
1) Contact Sid’s Pharmacy at 509-332-4608 to inquire about appointment time.
2) Download and complete the online COVID-19 Testing Consent Form and please bring completed form with you to Sid’s Pharmacy.
3) If rt-PCR test is needed, you will be given a test kit and must register your kit here at EverlyWell.
4) Follow instructions to collect your sample.
5) Ship your kit the SAME DAY. Collect and send your sample with FREE overnight shipping via UPS.
Sid’s Pharmacy is now offering COVID-19 vaccinations. The vaccine type may vary dependent upon which is currently available, but will be identified upon scheduling. Every Friday, the following weeks available appointment schedule will be released and open to scheduling. Please click on SCHEDULE NOW link , complete the appointment scheduler process and finish any required paperwork for your appointment. Walk-ins are welcome! You will receive a vaccination card after your appointment. Visit the Washington DOH website for information and helpful Do’s and Don’t tips on your COVID vaccination card and what to do if you lose it.